A Great Selection Of MBA Dissertation Topics In Information Technology
As a student working towards an MBA you are probably aware that there are a large number of great dissertation topics. You have even more options if you are working towards an MBA with a focus on information technology, since the two areas are in constant movement and always evolving. But if you are having problems developing a topic of your own then you might want to consider these or use them to inspire you to create your own:
- How will information technology continue to affect the way global business is handled? What threats are present with each tech advancement? And is this a reason for concern?
- Is technology advancing as quickly enough to meet the needs of a global financial system? What new challenges will nations experience as more nations develop and earn a spot in globalized finance?
- How did the recent Sony hack that released thousands of private emails affect the way global markets handled transactions and trade?
- How can advancements in IT help the way trades occur around the world? And how can IT help prevent financial disasters that lead to depressions or temporary lapses in stability?
- How will financial or business needs help determine how IT develops in the next decade? Does one have affect over the other more so than vice versa?
- How has mobile technologies affected the way business is conducted at the personal and corporation level? Is the gap between start-up businesses and large corporations closing? If the gap is increasing should governments be concerned for the stability of their economies?
- Do you think information technologies should be limited in some ways when it comes to international stock, bond, and fund markets when so many countries are now involved and connected with one another?
- How has technology bridged the gap between client and business communications? And how has client relations led to more (or less) sales? Do clients appreciate new communication methods (e.g., automated responses) or do they generally miss the interaction with a real person?
- How will business information and communication determine the needs of IT within a large corporation? Does this mean that companies could survive with fewer employees?
- How have piracies issues affected the success of some business and have led to the failures of others? Consider how the music industry has changed tremendously in the last decade because of streaming technology?